Hello friends and family!
We hope all of you enjoyed the Thanksgiving season with your families and are looking forward to celebrating the true reason for Christmas- the birth of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
The month of December will be full of joy, excitement, and also new adventures as we step out on faith! We will be spending the month wrapping up our deputation schedule, spending as much time with family and friends, and packing/moving to Honduras. We would appreciate your prayers as this is a big transition for us. We will share more details of our departure in our next newsletter that will be coming out very soon! Be looking for it!
- December 6th- Bible Missionary Church in China Grove, NC
- December 13th- Heritage Bible Fellowship in Boiling Springs, NC (Revisit Zoar Baptist Church Family in Shelby, NC that afternoon)
- December 20th- Sending Out Service with our Sending Church, Calvary Chapel Fellowship in Winston-Salem, NC- All are welcome to join us! Let us know if you’d like to come be a part of that day.
- December 26th- Depart Winston-Salem, NC for Fort Lauderdale, FL to spend a week with David’s family.
- January 5th- Fly to Honduras! 🙂
As you can see the month of December will be a very busy month. If you are wanting to see us before we go, please schedule a time with us as our schedule is getting very full.
~Praise the Lord for a continued healthy pregnancy for Hannah and baby boy! Hannah is 21 weeks pregnant and we are rejoicing in this little angel’s life. He is very active and moves a lot. Keeps his mommy on her toes already. 😉
~ Praise the Lord for our financial and prayer support that continues to come in! God is able and so faithful to provide for his children.
~ Pray for us as although this is a very exciting time, it is also a time of sadness as we leave our families and friends behind. Pray for us as we savor these moments with all of them!
~ Pray for us as we transition into life in Honduras. It will be full of changes as we adapt to the climate, food, culture, and being away from what we know.
~ Pray our last bit of support will come in! We’re SO close! 🙂
~ Pray for Wes and Denise Wiles, our co-missionaries who are already in the jungle, as they work hard there. Pray God will give them strength and rest. We’re excited to join them very soon!
We love and appreciate all of you!
David and Hannah